Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » web.show_document() secure URL
web.show_document() secure URL [message #318470] Tue, 06 May 2008 23:46 Go to next message
paradoxkhan
hi
im using web.show_document() to call reports.im using 10g DB,DEVon windowsxpSP2
im using Java bean to hide userid in URL
i have readed all the documents
steps i have performed
1:add bean in form and set implementation as: oracle.reports.utility.FrmReportsInteg

on when_button_press i have use code
---
V_URL:='/reports/rwservlet?server=repserver&report=d:\matrix.rdf'||'&desformat=htmlcss&destype=cache&userid=';
set_custom_property('emp.userid_bean',1,'WRITE_LOGOUTPUT','true');
set_custom_property('emp.userid_bean',1,'ADD_USERID',get_application_property(username)||'/'||
get_application_property(password)||'@'||get_application_property(connect_string));
set_custom_property('emp.userid_bean',1,'SET_COOKIE_PATH','/reports/');
set_custom_property('emp.userid_bean',1,'SET_MAX_AGE','30');
set_custom_property('emp.userid_bean',1,'WRITE_USERID_COOKIE','10g');

web.show_document(v_url,'_blank');
end;

2: formsweb.cfg
[MYAPP]
userid=scott/tiger@orcl
FORM=abc.fmx
envfile=default.env
archive_jini=f90all_jinit.jar,frmrwinteg.jar

3:<PARAM NAME="MAYSCRIPT" VALUE="TRUE"> in baseini htmlsource

4:places frmrwinteg.jar file in froms/java/ directory

5:http://localhost:8889/forms/frmservlet?config=myapp

but it gives error java.lang.classnotfoundexception:oracle.forms.engine.main
in console it says
oad: class oracle.forms.engine.Main not found.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed.

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin.security.PluginClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

but when i eliminate
archive_jini=f90all_jinit.jar,frmrwinteg.jar from formsweb.cfg
i-e
[MYAPP]
userid=scott/tiger@orcl
FORM=abc.fmx
envfile=default.env

forms runs but when i call reprts it prompt for
username and password

waiting for your kind replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #318518 is a reply to message #318470] Wed, 07 May 2008 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Is your report server working now? See http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/101956/67467/

David
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #319128 is a reply to message #318518] Fri, 09 May 2008 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irvs79
Hello Mr. Martin,

I would like to try the same approach in hiding the user information when displaying reports via WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT function. However, I was not able to find the "frmrwinteg.jar" program. I tried searching at http://otn.oracle.com/products/ forms but I was not able to find it. I also tried searching using google but I got the same result.

Would you know where else I could find the jar file? If you have a copy, kindly email it to me (irvs79@yahoo.com).

Thank you,

Irvin

Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #319159 is a reply to message #318470] Fri, 09 May 2008 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paradoxkhan
dear irvin i have sent u Jar file....let me know if whole thing works .....waiting for reply
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #319533 is a reply to message #319159] Mon, 12 May 2008 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irvs79
Hello Paradoxkhan!

Unfortunately, I have not received anything from you. I checked my email twice and I did not see any java file. Can you please send it again and please make sure that you send it to: irvs79@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much!

Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #319550 is a reply to message #318470] Mon, 12 May 2008 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paradoxkhan
dear irvin

im out of town......u can download it from
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/techlisting10g.html
artical name:below integration cloumn[ Oracle Forms Services - Secure Web.Show_Document calls to Oracle Reports 15-Feb-2004]

download the zip file....but dear let me know if whole thing works...waiting for your reply ba bye Smile
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #319787 is a reply to message #319550] Tue, 13 May 2008 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irvs79
Hey dude!

Thanks for that quick response. I was able to download the file from the link that you sent. I am still on the testing phase of the application. There are still some errors that I need to fix. Don't worry it doesn't look like connected to the one you sent.
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #320379 is a reply to message #319550] Wed, 14 May 2008 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irvs79
Hello Paradoxkhan,

I was able to setup the .jar file and formsweb.cfg. I am now facing the same problem as yours. I am still searching for solutions though. If ever you find out the solution to the problem, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Irvin
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #321364 is a reply to message #318470] Tue, 20 May 2008 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paradoxkhan
Dear

still stuck with the problem.....any solution?
im working on it but invain...let me know if any progress
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #321373 is a reply to message #321364] Tue, 20 May 2008 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Would you please restate the problem that you are having? Just the error code and error message please, or what is not happening.

David
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #321714 is a reply to message #321373] Wed, 21 May 2008 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Received by PM.
irvs79 wrote on Fri, 16 May 2008 19:38
Hello Mr. Martin,

I tried following the instructions on the whitepaper that I got from www.otn.com regarding Secure Web.Show_Document. I attached the zip file for your reference. However, I changed the file extension to .ora so I can attach it to this message. Please change the extension to .zip and extract the file. I followed every instruction stated on the said document but still, oracle logon screen is coming out. It seems like the form failed to update the java bean. The browser for the report is also producing a REP-51002 error. Lastly, I also noticed that the OC4J window is displaying the following messages:

Not able to load oracle.reports.util.EnvironmentGlobal class
Using oracle.reports.util.Environment class

I tried looking for possible reasons but I was not able to find an answer. Paradoxkhan and I were facing the same problem now. Please take a look on this and let us know what we are missing.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Irvin

Removed frmwebshowdoc_rep.ora.zip

Irvin,

I will work on this over the next couple of days. If you solve the problem please post how you did it in the forum.

Would you be so kind as to post the link to the zip file that you sent to me.

David
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #321975 is a reply to message #318470] Thu, 22 May 2008 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paradoxkhan
Dear Martin

1) Im trying to Hide URL string when calling Reports
using Web.show().

2) i used Java bean to hide the Username/password.

3) i performed the above steps(mentioned in my first post).

but still not able to hide thr URL information....i have explained all errors i encounterd, in my first post ....

waiting for kind reply
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #340906 is a reply to message #321975] Thu, 14 August 2008 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I searched for 'web show_document password' and found http://www.orafaq.com/forum/m/335963/67467/?srch=web+show_document+password#msg_335963

I searched for 'hide password' and found http://www.orafaq.com/forum/m/318259/67467/?srch=hide+password#msg_318259

Please follow those leads.

David

PS Please post the url to the document 'frmwebshowdoc_rep.ora' which you emailed to me.
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #356115 is a reply to message #319787] Wed, 29 October 2008 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scorpio_
Hi! can you sendme a copy of jar file??
Is urgent!!

I need Hide reports urls and I don&acute;t found the jar file!!
Thanks!!

escorpion24_674@hotmail.com
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #356253 is a reply to message #356115] Thu, 30 October 2008 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Why can't you get it from the link in this thread? If you want to be spoon fed then email or PM the poster directly! This is not a file sharing service.

David
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #383644 is a reply to message #321975] Thu, 29 January 2009 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scorpio_
Hello! I&acute;m using the cookie method to hide a reports url, using the steps found in the web, I can run the report, I don&acute;t have problems with errors (any type of errors), the reports run successfully, but the cookie has not write, then the reports server show the login page to authenticate with the data base and then the reports run...
The cookie method is not working fine.. someone has managed to successfully using this method?
Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #523689 is a reply to message #383644] Mon, 19 September 2011 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
salrizzo
Hi,

Oracle has removed the link to download frmrepparamform.zip
old version.

I need the old version 10.1.2.0 (as opposed to 10.1.2.3)

Does anyone have it?

Thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2011 22:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: web.show_document() secure URL [message #523739 is a reply to message #523689] Tue, 20 September 2011 03:55 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
I'd ask oracle. They'll still have it somewhere.
Previous Topic: Oracle Forms 10g on windows xp
Next Topic: PARAMETRIC CURSOR EXAMPLE WITH FMB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 13:01:55 CDT 2024