Home » Applications » Other Application Suites » Sql query (merged 3)
Sql query (merged 3) [message #442353] Sun, 07 February 2010 04:10 Go to next message
joemelvin
Hello all

i need some clarification on the below mentioned issue.

we are generating a business objects reports in which we are populating a customers data based on the start date and end date.Start date and
end date are the input parameters of the reports which picks the value from the oracle database.

The requirement is we need to provide the provision for the customer to the Filter the data in the period wise like weekly ,Monthly and yearly in which
it has to be accomplished that a drop down has a values of weekly ,Monthly and yearly.
when ever the customer selects weekly or monthly from the drop down menu the report should filter in the weekly data correspondingly from the start date and end date.
Even though there are No such period tables in the database

Appreciate if anyone could provide me a valuable inputs for this requirement in a timely manner.

--
Thanks
joe
Help Required in the Sql query [message #442356 is a reply to message #442353] Sun, 07 February 2010 05:38 Go to previous message
joemelvin
Hello all

i need some clarification on the below mentioned issue which has to be done on the Oracle Sql query

we are Generating a Sql report in which we are populating a customers data based on the start date and end date.Start date and end date are the input parameters of the reports which picks the value from the oracle database.

The requirement is we need to provide the provision for the customer to the Filter the data in the period wise like weekly ,Monthly and yearly in which it has to be accomplished that a drop down has a values of weekly ,Monthly and yearly.
when ever the customer selects weekly or monthly from the drop down menu the report should filter in the weekly data correspondingly from the start date and end date.
Even though there are No such period tables in the database

Appreciate if anyone could provide me a valuable inputs for this requirement in a timely manner.
Previous Topic: error in sap
Next Topic: API or Open Interface for Trading Partners
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:00:53 CDT 2024