Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to find the Sum of an item from the multi record block? (forms 6i, oracle 10g)
How to find the Sum of an item from the multi record block? [message #452281] Wed, 21 April 2010 01:20 Go to next message
mm_kanish05

Hi,

Hi i have form have one multi record block and sing record block. In multi record block having an item namely Excise_value. I want to find the sum of total Excise_Value for all the record. How to accomplish this.

Please guide me in this regard.

PS: I want to use the Formula/summary property in forms

Thank you

Kanish
Re: How to find the Sum of an item from the multi record block? [message #452310 is a reply to message #452281] Wed, 21 April 2010 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sinida1984
hi

Place an item which is summary item and does the sum of the specific item of your multiblock.

Sinida
Re: How to find the Sum of an item from the multi record block? [message #452331 is a reply to message #452310] Wed, 21 April 2010 06:37 Go to previous message
shaz
Create a text item in control block(create if does not exists). Go to property of this item and select summary in the calculation section. Also, provide it with the relevant block and item on which the sum is to be performed in the same section.
Set the multi rec block's all record property ->yes
Set the control block single query->yes.

Hope this helps.
Previous Topic: DISABLE SAVE BUTTON IN FORMS
Next Topic: List Item (merged by CM)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 18:46:24 CDT 2024