Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Forms 10g on windows xp (Changing Canvas Backgroud color to my own choice)
Oracle Forms 10g on windows xp [message #523688] Mon, 19 September 2011 22:20 Go to next message
MAAHJOOR
Hello all,

i like a color which is on my desktop, i want that color as my Canvas background color. i press the printscreen button on my laptop, open MsPaint, Paste it there, and pick the color.
now i want to use the picked up color to be appeared in my oracle forms color palatte. how could i do that.
thanks & Regards.
Re: Oracle Forms 10g on windows xp [message #523690 is a reply to message #523688] Mon, 19 September 2011 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MAAHJOOR
my luck!!! all the forum is sleeping......
Re: Oracle Forms 10g on windows xp [message #523709 is a reply to message #523690] Tue, 20 September 2011 01:40 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I guess you'll regret even more when you hear some bad news - forget about what you are trying to do. As far as I can tell, canvas background color can be set to any color offered in the Background Color Palette. Although you know RGB components of the color you picked in your paint program (such as r191g223b191), you can't use it because you'll get "FRM-12305: Color by this name does not exist".

Therefore, pick any color (from the palette) similar to the one you chose. Or, alternatively, follow these instructions which will make it possible to use exactly the same color (but you'll first have to create a rectangle in your paint program, fill it with that color, save the image, and then import it into your form).
Previous Topic: To create a dynamic item list in foms
Next Topic: web.show_document() secure URL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 12:57:43 CDT 2024