Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » When-button-pressed button problem
When-button-pressed button problem [message #579916] Sun, 17 March 2013 09:51 Go to next message
irfankundi786@yahoo.com
Problem in when-button-pressed in oracle form 10g
i have two block one is control block in which i have search button and radio button when i select the other radio button a text-item is enabled and visible in which no of days entered...when the text item is visible and days is entered and after that searched button is pressed on ist time cilick on search buttion the focus is still in text-item and no search trigger is executed but on the secod time click the sarch buttion trigger executed...what is problem....
22 hours ago
Re: When-button-pressed button problem [message #579921 is a reply to message #579916] Sun, 17 March 2013 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Have you ever heard of a "sentence" or "punctuation"? I'd suggest you to start using them and make your messages understandable.

I don't know what is your problem, but my problem - regarding your problem - is that I can't see code you wrote and, consequentially, can't debug it either. Hopefully, someone with a crystal ball will be able to assist.
Re: When-button-pressed button problem [message #579922 is a reply to message #579921] Sun, 17 March 2013 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irfankundi786@yahoo.com
i have no code here...
Once again i explain my problem...i have searched button in control blcok and three radio button one is
1. 7 days
2. 15 days
3. other.
when user check the other radio button ..one text item is visible and enable in which the user enter no of days ...
after that when i pressed the searched button on first click the control is not shifted to searched button and still the text item is
focused when pressed for the second time the searched worked and detail block is populated.
there are two block one is control block in which the searched button and radion button is laid second block is block in which the
data is populated according to searched criteria....
my problem is that on single click the searched button should worked.....
Re: When-button-pressed button problem [message #579953 is a reply to message #579922] Mon, 18 March 2013 03:34 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I see; it acts as if double-click should be used to start searching.

Saying that you don't have any code: what does WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger on the "Search" button do, then? How is it supposed to search anything? I thought that it does contain some code and wanted you to post it.

Did you try to run the form in debug mode? It might show you what is going on.
Previous Topic: Download ( Call a form from a Report)
Next Topic: populate the list dynamically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 11:43:57 CDT 2024