Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » IP or Terminal name of the calling PC on CITRIX
IP or Terminal name of the calling PC on CITRIX [message #84726] Wed, 21 April 2004 02:02 Go to next message
Naseer
Hi,

I need the IP address and/or Terminal name of the calling PC on CITRIX server. My application(forms) is installed on CITRIX and after calling of any form I want to check IP/Terminal in WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Naseer
Re: IP or Terminal name of the calling PC on CITRIX [message #527705 is a reply to message #84726] Wed, 19 October 2011 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
salrizzo
Hi,

did you get a solution on this?
Could you share your findings please?

Thanks
Re: IP or Terminal name of the calling PC on CITRIX [message #530161 is a reply to message #84726] Sat, 05 November 2011 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piyushsoni2003
Use this command-select userenv('TERMINAL') from dual
Re: IP or Terminal name of the calling PC on CITRIX [message #530195 is a reply to message #530161] Sun, 06 November 2011 14:54 Go to previous message
salrizzo
No mate,

that will return the name of the Citrix server.

I found two pssible solutions:

1. Google for ENVTSCIP. It is a simple freeware executable that returns the IP address of the client PC or an error message if not in a Citrix session

2. Use environment variable %CLIENTNAME% it will return the name of the client PC if in a Citrix session otherwise will be null.

Hope this helps all those who have struggle to find such a simple information in the official Citrix websites.
Previous Topic: error in concat a clob with a char datatype.
Next Topic: dynamic where condition using set_block_property
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 12:58:11 CDT 2024